ONLINE TEST SERIES
DAMS Life science introduces comprehensive, concept based online test series for the aspirants of life sciences / biotechnology.
Test Series is an integrated part of all classroom programs at DAMS Life Science, however many students who prefers self-study also join test series every year.
Test Series provides an opportunity to evaluate one’s preparation on the basis of test papers designed by subject experts. Test series enables you to plan & design your entrance exam preparation within a definite time frame with more emphasis on useful topics.
It is well established fact that most students study at their own pace, an important aspect of test series to push one’s preparation according to his/her cognitive domain as well as to improve his/her preparation through zone of proximal development.
Basic features of test series are:
- This test series is both web based and app based (eMedicoz).
- Each test paper consists of multiple choice questions from all domains of Broom’s taxonomy.
- Each test paper is based on current trend & pattern of entrance examination.
- Special focus on General aptitude.
- We provide all new questions similar to CSIR question in the question paper to provide student a real examination hall like experience.
- Fully explained solved answers key of all Questions will be provided immediately after completion.
- Solution will be provided with detailed explanation and valid reference.
- Registered students may also inquire regarding their problems online on eMedicoz app.
- All India Ranking with detailed marks will be provided on website and eMedicoz app.
- Special mock tests will be conducted before the examinations and these mock tests will provide students with an unique final opportunity to get familiar with the exam pattern and practice making minimum silly mistakes just days ahead of the real examination.
- A student progress report will be maintained at the online platform for every student where a time series line graph will enable each student to measure his progress.
- Topic based analysis and suggestion to each student to improve their preparation.
Features of Test Series for CSIR-NET/JRF
Duration: 5 Months
Structure: 13 Topic-wise Minor Tests + 4 Major Tests + 3 Mock tests
- Based on the latest Pattern & Trends of CSIR NET
- Compatible for Part A, B & C
- Analytical & Experimental approach
- Complete solution of each and every MCQ
- Equally helpful for PhD entrance examinations of reputed Universities/Institutes.
- Proper guidance & Counseling
Commencement of Program: Open throughout the year
Course fee: 2000 INR + 360 (18% GST+=2360 INR for Online Test series).